How To Upload your ARES 620
How to Upload your ARES 620
The ARES Device should be uploaded after the patient has completed testing. This can be done by following these steps:
- Access the portal portal.watermarkmedical.com using Web browser Internet Explorer or Google Chrome
- Plug in your ARES device to the PC
- Access the “Process Study” menu by going to “Home Sleep Testing” > “Process Study”
- Once the page loads, you will see the "Communicating with ARES Device" message.
- Next, If it hasn't been installed you will be prompted to Download ARES Windows Application
- Click the Download button and follow the steps provided.
Run the download file
Installer completes automatically
Confirmation message will appear, Click 'Finish'
Return to previous page
- Initialization info will populate
If device was NOT initialized, patient fields will be blank
If needed, patient info can be cleared to make changes
- Next, Enter Study Info - Red asterisk * are required fields.
- Once all of the fields have been completed, Click 'Upload Study'
- You will see the message 'Communicating with Ares Device. Processing Study...
- Complete the patient screener (automatically opens)
If the screener does NOT appear, check pop-up blocker settings
- Lastly, you will see a Confirmation message once Completed.
- Click OK and disconnect the device from your PC.
- The device has been successfully uploaded.